Don E. Carroll - Principal
Don is a Principal/Partner in Landbridge Commercial Properties and draws upon his 28+ years of commercial real estate knowledge and experience in Industrial, Office, Retail, Land and Development sales. Don provides his clients with a high level of experience, service and knowledge of the Tyler area and East Texas Market. He served as former Vice President with Perry B. Hall Company, Inc. and before joining Perry B. Hall Company, Inc., Don was the East Texas manager for Property Commerce.
Successful Working Relationships:
- Stewart Stainless
- Berco of America, Inc.
- Thyssenkrupp Elevators, Inc.
- Ford Credit
- Weatherford International
- E&R Industrial
- AP COM Power
- Kilgore Synergy Partners, L.P.
- Forum Industrial
- Conoco Phillips
- Large office & industrial transactions
- Retail portfolio transactions
- Market valuation and analysis
- Public offerings or exclusive listings
- Sale-leaseback advisory services and placements
- Amanda Nobles, Kilgore Economic Development Council
- Roger Gault, Investor
- Amanda French, Phoenix Development
- Tom Mullins, Tyler Economic Development Council
- Tony Wahl, Texas Spine and Joint Hospital
- Mike Patel, Image Hospitality
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors Member (SIOR)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (Completed course work toward CCIM designation)
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Texas Association of Realtors (TAR)
- Board of Directors for the Park of East Texas
- Board of Directors for the SPCA of East Texas
- B.S., University of Tennessee
- Kilgore College
- Tyler Main Street & Cascades Country Club Board
- Sportsman, hunting, fishing
- Local Civic and Charitable Organizations
Don represents a wide variety of seller and buyer clients ranging from individuals to large, diversified financial institutions. Don has a strong track record with retail, industrial and office property types. With each listing or project engagement, he is committed to utilizing all his resources to maximize client yields.